There’s a long road ahead for our region to recover from the storm. Many restaurants in Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and beyond are still assessing damage from the storm and diligently working to get back online. But some places have reopened, including restaurants, and their teams stand ready to welcome you with open arms and hot meals. We know one of the best ways to support our community is by showing patronage to our small businesses—and few places support local restaurants better than Southwest Florida. Here are some local-favorite restaurants we know are open.
We will update this post as we hear from other Collier, Lee and Charlotte restaurants open for service. Let us know of places you hear about by emailing [email protected] or commenting on our social media. You can also stay tuned to WINK-FM and WINK News for updates on recovery efforts, local restaurants and updates across the region.
Downtown Coffee and Wine Company: 27546 Old 41 Road. Saturday Hours: 8am-10pm (closed 3pm-5pm)
Divieto Ristorante at Coconut Point: 23161 Village Shops Way #101. Regular hours.
Buffalo Chips Restaurant: 26620 Old 41 Road; 11am-9pm most nights
Dolly’s Produce Patch & Eatery: 9930 Bonita Beach Road S.E. 7am-1pm Sunday; until 2:30pm Monday through Saturday.
The Farm Stand: 11308 Bonita Beach Road S.E. Unit 105 (preserves, gourmet canned foods, chips, specialty goods)
Tacos & Tequila (University Village): 10952 Eagle Village Dr Suite 425D, Fort Myers, FL (Open 11am – 8pm)
Island House Restaurant & Bar: 3801 Bonita Beach Road S.W.
El Mambo ll Bakery & Restaurant: 1515 SE 47th Terrace. 9am-5pm.
FK Your Diet Fort Myers: 19630 S. Tamiami Trail. Providing free hot meals until supplies last.
Farmers Market Restaurant: 2736 Edison Ave. Food truck onsite every day, except Sunday. Selling ribs, chicken, pork, brisket and sides until supplies last. Updates here.
Bruno’s of Brooklyn: 2112 Second St, Fort Myers, FL 33901. (Open from 12-5 pm)
The Saucy Meatball: 12401 Commerce Lakes Drive. Regular hours,
Downtown Fort Myers
Blu Sushi: 2262 First Street.
Coastal Dayz Brewery: 2161 McGregor Blvd unit e, Fort Myers, FL
Downtown House of Pizza: 1520 Hendry Street. Cash Only.
First Street Restaurant and Bar: 2236 First Street. 9am-4pm; cash only.
Millennial Brewing Co: 1811 Royal Palm Ave., 12-7pm. Food by Dynamite Kitchen at Millennial; 40+ outlets for charging; beer, cider and nonalcoholic kava.
Paradise Coast Sports Complex: 3940 City Gate Blvd. S. Food trucks on-site; **Wi-Fi and cell service available**
Celebration Park: 2880 Becca Ave. *Wi-Fi available*
Three60Market: 2891 Bayview Drive
Bodega Olé: 965 4th Ave. N. Regular hours; limited menu; live music.
Industry Beer & BBQ: 449 Bayfront Place. Regular hours; limited menu.
Naples Fifth Avenue
Several restaurants along Fifth Avenue have reopened. Here are some we confirmed.
Osteria Tulia: 466 5th Ave. S. Regular hours.
BiCE Ristorante: 300 5th Ave S. Regular hours.
Molto Trattoria: 368 5th Ave S, Naples, FL
Roma Italian Bistro & Pizzeria: 655 5th Ave S #6601, Naples, FL
Vergina: 700 5th Ave. S.
Namba Ramen & Sushi: 8847 Tamiami Trail N. Regular hours; cash Only.
Lamoraga Restaurant: 3936 Tamiami Trail North; 3-8pm; cash only.
The Local: 5323 Airport-Pulling Road. Opening at 11:30am Saturday and Sunday; limited menu.
Shula’s Steakhouse: 5111 Tamiami Trail N. Regular hours.
Ziggy D’Amico’s Whiskey Bar & Diner: 4691 9th St. N. Open 4- 9pm; cash only.
- AZN (4-9pm)
- Bar Tulia (11:30am-12am)
- Burntwood Tavern (11am-10pm)
- Bravo Italian Kitchen (11am-11pm)
- Cavo Lounge (4pm-12am)
- Narrative Coffee Roasters (8am-2pm [limited menu; free drip coffee to all first responders; free water for any who need it (bring your own jug, limit 2 per person)]
- The Pub (11am-2am)
- Rocco’s Tacos (11:30am-1am)
- The 239 Naples (3-9pm)
Bone Hook Brewing Company: 1514 Immokalee Rd Unit 106, Naples, FL. Regular Hours.
Fernandez the Bull: 1201 Piper Blvd., Ste. 10 (Airport Pulling and Immokalee); their Pine Ridge location is closed.
Jimmy Ps Burgers & More: 1201 Piper Blvd #11 (Airport Pulling and Immokalee). Regular hours.
Mister O1 Extraordinary Pizza: 2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd Unit 176, Naples, FL
Seed to Table: 4835 Immokalee Rd, Naples, FL 34110 (7am-12am Friday and Saturday; 7am-10 Sunday-Thursday); Wi-Fi available
Tacos & Tequila (Founders Square): 8845 Founders Square Dr, Naples, FL (Open 12pm -9pm)
These locations have food and water for people affected by Hurricane Ian.
Distribution Points – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Locations:
- Old Bonita Library, 26876 Pine Ave., Bonita Springs
- Kelly Road Soccer Complex, 10750 Kelly Road, Fort Myers
- Cape Coral Sports Complex, 1410 Sports Blvd., Cape Coral
- Cape Coral Leonard Street, 4820 Leonard St., Cape Coral
- Cape Coral Two Meatballs in the Kitchen in the Big John Plaza – free food while supplies last
- Cape Coral Torched Bar and Grill offering free food while supplies last
- Estero High School Ballfield Park, 9100 Williams Road, Estero
- North Fort Myers Recreation Center, 2000 N. Recreation Park Way, North Fort Myers
- Fleamasters Fleamarket, 4135 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Fort Myers
- Veterans Park Recreation Center, 55 Homestead Road S., Lehigh Acres
- Publix will be distributing nearly 8,000 gallons of water and 75,000 lbs of ice at Next Level Church – 12400 Plantation Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33966. Starting at 11 a.m.
- Ft. Myers Orkin Branch giving out supplies and BBQ to residents impacted by Hurricane Ian – Saturday, October 1, starting at 11:00 a.m. until items run out. 12651 Metro Parkway, Ft. Myers, Florida, 33966.
- Big John’s plaza in Cape Coral – 1215 Cape Coral Parkway East. Saturday, October 1. 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Harry Chapin Food Bank will distribute 2,000 cases of bottled water and ready-to-eat meals.
- Fleamasters Fleamarket – 4135 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Fort Myers. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Water and food will be distributed.
- First Baptist Church of Naples – 3000 Orange Blossom Drive, Naples FL. Saturday, October 1, 2022. 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- East Naples Baptist Church – 1697 Shadowlawn Dr, Naples, FL. Saturday, October 1, 2022. 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.